- All practican.com users' personal data is protected according to the laws of the Republic of Latvia. The data processing is carried out in accordance with general principles of the processing of personal data that are set in Latvian laws.
- As becoming a registered practican.com user a person (natural and legal) accepts that user profile data will be processed.
- Each registered practican.com user acknowledges and agrees that his user profile data is publicly available to all other registered users of the portal practican.com and that the use of this data is not dependent on the Publisher.
- Administration may use user contact information to send information about services and events. User may use account settings to unsubscribe from notifications from practican.com.
- Information is collected to provide better services to all of our users. practican.com may collect information about the used services and how they are used. When user uses practican.com services or views content provided by practican.com, certain information may automatically be collected and stored in server logs. Collected information is used by practican.com to provide, maintain, protect and improve services, to develop new ones, and to protect our users.